TOURS OF BURGUNDY from LA BORDE with your own car. Please ask for more information :
1) Medieval Burgundy – One day tour (193km): Noyers sur Serein; Abbey of Fontenay; Château of Ancy-le-Franc; city of Tonerre.
2a) Vines and Vintages (95km): Auxerre (Cathedral & Abbey); Chablis (winetasting in the numerous cellars and visit of the Obédiencerie), Irancy/Saint Bris le Vineux (vineyards); Bailly-Lapierre cellars (4 hectares of underground quarries, Burgundy Crémant)
2b) Vines and Vintages (114km): Pontigny (Cistercian Abbey); Ligny le Chatel (village); Chablis (winetasting in the numerous cellars and visit of the Obédiencerie); Château de Béru (winegrowers)
3) Caves and Castles (114km): Grotte d’Arcy sur Cure (caves of the mid-to-late Palaeolithic period), Vézelay (classified UNESCO heritage: Saint Magdalene Basilica 9th century)
4) Tour of ‘La Puisaye’ within 30km from La Borde: Toucy (medieval town center); Saint Sauveur (house and museum of the famous french writer Colette); Treigny (Guedelon Castel and Ratilly Castle); Saint Fargeau (15th-17th century Chateau; Mural paintings 12th century in several churches
5) Colette’s House (20km) settled in the village of Saint-Sauveur en Puisaye, native village of the famous author Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette (1873-1954), the renovated House and garden in which the author was born and lived for 17 years and the Colette Museum propose a literary walk in the univers of this famous French author.
Domaine de Roncemay, 18 holes at 20km https://www.roncemay.com/en/golf/practical-information.html
TOURIST OFFICE AUXERRE: http://www.ot-auxerre.fr/index.php?lg=en
TOURIST OFFICE : https://www.puisaye-tourisme.fr/
YONNE TOURISME : www.tourisme-yonne.com/
TASTING OF BURGUNDY WINES :
Private tasting at La Borde :
On demand, winetasting by David and Lynne Hammond or Thierry Prat to discover Burgundy wines through tasting of a blend of several different varietals. Please contact us for more information and reservation.
Guided visits trough the vineyards :
Half day guided visits by minivan www.chablis-vititours.fr through the Chablis or Auxerrois vineyards as well as by 2CV www.aucoeurduvin.com and renting electric bicycles or scooters www.e-bikewinetours.com/
Full day tours by private chauffeur & guide: Nick Borland
Full day tours by private chauffeur & guide: https://www.bourgogne-gold-tour.com/fr/wine-tours-3/on-the-way/
Free visiting of nearby vineyards at Irancy, Coulanges, Chablis or Auxerrois and the Caves of Bailly.
In order to ensure that you have the best possible stay, we provide a welcome booklet containing all the useful information about our establishment, as well as amenities and leisure activities in the area. Once it has been opened on your device, our welcome booklet will still be accessible when you go offline. We invite you to view it now by clicking the following link :
Should you need assistance with preparing special occasions, arranging dinner reservations, or providing local insight on the area, please feel free to let us know.
We offer at La Borde a range of activities organized turnkey:
- Prestige tasting at the Domaine (half day)
- Lunch and / or dinner at the Domaine or restaurant of your choice
- Wine tour and wine tasting in Chablis in minivan (half day)
- Wine tour and wine tasting in Chablis in VAE with GPS (half day)
- Trips minivan with driver
- Car hire with driver
- Golf 9 or 18 holes or initiation (1hour) ; lunch
- Full manuel body massage « Wellness & Relaxation » (1hour)
- Breakfast in your room
Please ask for a price indication.
EXCLUSIVE USE / BUSINESS MEETINGS
You can privatize the domain up to 15 people for family gatherings / friends or for business meetings.
A study day is also possible. Your meeting will be held in our fully equipped conference room (air-conditioned) in daylight and equipped with a large screen / projector / sound system and a white board :
Permanent break & mineral water